Take it Away
We have been a ‘Take it Away’ since it’s inception. It was founded by the Arts Council to aid parents in affording better musical instruments for their children to learn on. This scheme has so far helped over 90,000 customers to buy musical instruments across the UK. Take it away is a Creative United initiative supported by The Arts Council with the vision to enrich lives and bring families and communities together through making music.
In England, you can get a Take it away interest free loan of between £100 and £5,000.
All applicants must:
- Be either 18-25 years old to buy for themselves
- Or be an adult buying a piano for a child under 18
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Have a regular income that exceeds £5,000 per year
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments
Loans are subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Vale Pianos is part of the Take it away scheme and offers interest-free credit. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Vale Pianos is a credit broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.